prabāt

where the mind is without fear...


this is what i'm doing in office right now

C forwards to AM, AN and Me: You can fool some people all the time, you can fool all people sometimes ; but you cannot fool all people all the time.
-Abraham Lincoln


Me (to all): But C alone can be fooled any time..

C: Wait till I fool u Sometime.. Eg: Kishore that girl asked for your Phone Number

AN: Give her my number too….

C: So u are admitting that 'I Fooled U'

Me: I’ll admit I’m a fool if u’ll give me treat in Leela palace…
Anything for a treat.. If u don’t give me treat then it means that I’m not a fool which implies u r a fool… If u give me treat in Leela palace then its obvious u r a great fool to spend so much on me… So either ways.. u r a fool..!!

C: Wrong logic… I am not a fool..So I won’t treat u…. U are a fool..So u treat me… (Concession for u…Even a treat at amul will do)

AM (finally opens up): please invite a sane person (read me) when u 2 fools figure out who is a fool..... I shall arbitrate in exchange of a treat

AN: please invite two sane persons (read me and AM) when u 2 fools figure out who is a fool..... I shall arbitrate in exchange of a treat

C: Only 2 fools can be under the impression that they are sane enough to judge people

Me: Fools are so foolish that they think they r sane.. Sane people are so sane that they know they are foolish..


God! Just remembered.. I got work to do! See all ya..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|