prabāt

where the mind is without fear...


i am intellectually challenged

I don't admire nature, but admire those who admire nature.
I never experienced sibling love, but I love my friends as much.

I'm not self-motivated, but I motivate whoever needs.
I've never gone abroad, but enjoy seeing friends' snaps from abroad.
I never shone in any sport, but cheer those who shine.
I never get birthday gifts, but have given so many gifts.
I never learnt music, but learnt to love music.
I never learnt any instrument, but learnt to leap to its rhythm.
I never learnt to dance, but learnt to tap to the steps.
I never stood 1st in class, but was the 1st to shake hands with the topper.
I never won any medals, but clap when someone wins.
I never was the best, but always somewhere behind it.
I never won, but never lost.

God created me acutely talentless
But for the talent to make others happy.. and feel happy! Always!!

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|