prabāt

where the mind is without fear...


Sunday evening...

A brutal massacre! Merciless to the core! I was walking down MG Road yesterday evening and that's how I killed time. It was an inevitable bit of shopping I had to do and my chums had gone to native. So that left me alone in the lurch.

I boarded the bus and thoughts began to cramp my brain. I want to talk. I tried calling LS, but her line kept me in waiting. I SMS'ed AV. No reply. Man!! This is Sunday evening and I seriously want to do some talking or I am going mad! With the ill-fated braincramp I reached MG Road. And there I was.. walking all alone amid a crowded road which looked deserted to my cramped eyes and got to do my bit of the shopping thing.

Roaming around haplessly for a while (which was worth a bhel puri and a softee ice cream) I then settled for killing time at Higginbothams and then listening to some strange remix at Planet M. LS called me and that gave a momentary relief to my braincramp. But a couple of minutes of call is no match for all my Sunday evening jabber.

Sunday evening, I could have done nothing better.. but shopping all alone sucks! And killing time is an art!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|