prabāt

where the mind is without fear...


Long weekend

Tomorrow is a holiday. A long weekend in the offing. My health is improving, but the incessant cough is puncturing my lungs. Hope to get back to my usual energy levels by Monday. Need some good sound sleep. And I plan to do it all through the weekend. May be a bit of watching TV and reading some book. All my chums are going to their native for the weekend. Greg Illes’ The Footprints of God was good. So, will be eyeing for some Illes’ book to give me company. That would mean, dragging my lazy bones all the way to Koramangala, that’s where the library is.

And I hereby retreat into my shell for the weekend. See ya..

Have a nice weekend!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
|